GAME 10 NOTEBOOK
- PNW is traveling to Houghton for the second time to face the Huskies in their home gym. The first matchup between these schools ended in a 72-46 victory for the Huskies on Feb. 3, 2018. Graduated senior Torrance Johnson carried the Pride with 23 points and eight rebounds, but All-GLIAC First Team forward Kyle Monroe had an impresive performance, posting 20 points, 11 rebounds, and six assists.
- The Black and Gold are averaging 86.9 PPG, good for second in the GLIAC behind Ferris State. The Huskies, however, have the best scoring defense in the conference as they allow an average of 64.4 points per game.
- Purdue Northwest has scored 782 points through its first nine games, which is the best offensive start since the program was formed before the 2016-17 season. By comparison, the Pride had 619 points at this point in 2017-18.
PNW-MICHIGAN TECH SERIES
- The Pride are taking on Michigan Tech for the third time ever and second time at the Student Development Center.
- MTU is 2-0 all-time in the series, including a loss in Houghton and a 75-66 loss at the Dworkin Center in Westville.
- Rich Robertson had a combined 15 points and four assists over two appearances against the Huskies.
- This will be head coach Boomer Roberts' first career matchup against Michigan Tech.